Interesting Scientific Facts - 1
- A nightingale’s song can be louder than a chainsaw.
- If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in, it would take you 42 minutes 12 seconds to get to the other side.
- Humans share 50% of our DNA with a banana.
- If humans were capable of hearing bass frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would be able to hear our own muscles moving.
- A single bolt of lightning contains enough energy to cook 100,000 pieces of Bread toast.
- Aircraft engines suck in 1.25 tons of air per second on take-off – that’s about the volume of a squash court.